CEBS has published a number of updates from its members on the financial markets in their countries. Latest updates include:
- the measures the Slovenian Ministry of Finance is taking to preserve the stability of Slovenian financial markets;
- assistance from the Swedish regulator for Carnegie Investment Bank, its programme for loans against collateral and its move to assist corporate funding;
- the Icelandic regulator’s declaration of the Icelandic Deposit and Guarantee Fund becoming liable to pay out to Icesave depositors from 6 October (but announced only on 27 October) and other FME decisions;
- the Belgian regulator's plans for strengthening KBC; and
- arrangements for the Finnish branch of Kaupthing.