On September 30, 2014, the U.S. International Trade Commission issued a press release announcing the introduction of 337Info. According to the press release, 337Info is a new web-based tool that will help users find information about and track Section 337 investigations.
In particular, 337Info is an information retrieval system that contains data about Section 337 investigations, including:
- the unfair act(s) alleged
- the parties involved
- the Administrative Law Judge(s) and ITC staff assigned, if any
- the product(s) involved
- current investigation status and key dates
- disposition of the investigation as a whole and by respondent
- remedial order(s) issued
- any appeals and/or ancillary proceedings
According to the ITC, 337Info currently includes information about investigations instituted or otherwise initiated on or after October 1, 2008. The press release states that the ITC anticipates offering limited training sessions on 337Info in the near future.