As of 21 January 2021, Serbian and foreign citizens can travel to Serbia for business reasons, without a negative PCR test. To be able to do so, they have to send an email to [email protected] at least 48 hours prior to the entry into Serbia. The e-mail must contain the following information:
- personal data about the traveller (name and surname, passport number, and the name of the country which issued the passport);
- summary of business reasons for traveling to Serbia;
- date and place of entry into Serbia, and the expected departure date;
- flight number and the airline, or license plate of the motor vehicle;
- address of residence in Serbia; and
- contact details.
Within 24 hours of arrival, a traveller must take a PCR or antigen test at a reference laboratory in Serbia and provide the Serbian Chamber of Commerce (“SCC“) with the test results. In case of a positive test result or failure to provide the SCC with the test results within the prescribed deadline, the SCC will inform health authorities which will order further epidemiological measures against the traveller.
These rules do not apply to travellers who are entering Serbia from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Bulgaria, North Macedonia and Montenegro.