The Committee of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Supervisors (CEIOPS) has published its Work Programme for 2007. The Work Programme for 2007 includes:
- CEIOPS continuing to work on the Solvency II project.
- CEIOPS preparing a report on supervisory issues relating to the Insurance Mediation Directive.
- CEIOPS working with other Level 3 Committees in advising on capital issues affecting financial conglomerates.
- Further work on the implementation of the Directive on the activities and supervision of Institutions for Occupational Retirement provision, the Insurance Groups Directive and the Insurance Mediation Directive.
- CEIOPS working with the Committee of European Banking Supervisors on the consistent implementation of the Financial Conglomerates Directive.