Items on the agenda for the FATF plenary in Oslo include, in addition to the usual updates and reviews on mutual evaluations and non-cooperative territories:
- guidance for a risk-based approach to prepaid cards, mobile payments and internet-based payment services;
- guidance on the implementation of financial provisions of United Nations Securities Council Resolutions to counter the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
- guidance on politically exposed persons;
- best practices on targeted financial sanctions related to terrorism and terrorist financing; and
- international best practices on combating the abuse of non-profit organisations.
(Source: FATF to Meet in Oslo)