Digitalisation is changing the world, one country, industry and company at a time. However, some sectors and countries are changing faster than others.
The rollout of new technologies supporting digitalisation, as well as the influence of the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards digital technology being brought into traditionally 'low tech' industries.
In this on-demand webinar, our panellists, including digital transformation expert Claudia Olsson, focus on digitalisation in various economies around the world, including those leading the way, like leaders Sweden and Singapore. They take a deeper dive into findings from our Digital Currents report, which explores what businesses can learn from the industries and countries that are being heavily disrupted by the rollout of new technology.
- Why differences exist around the globe
- What businesses can learn from industries that have experienced extensive disruption from digital tech
- How businesses can be proactive in helping to move their industries forward through the use of technology
- Alex Brodie – partner, Gowling WLG
- Claudia Olsson – founder & CEO, Stellar Capacity
- Choon Leng Tan – partner, JurisAsia LLC
- John Norman – partner, Gowling WLG
- Sushil Kuner – associate, Gowling WLG