Click here to view the webinar.
Please join us for a lively and informative discussion on tips and tricks to use when addressing due diligence investigations. As in-house counsel know, this can be an extremely complex process so gaining any insight into best practices and ways to avoid risk is invaluable.
This webinar brings together four seasoned attorneys who will give you practical guidance along with tackling the following topics:
- When are due diligence and FTO projects desirable?
- How to determine what the scope should be?
- What happens during due diligence investigations?
- Why due diligence is important and best practices on tight timelines and budgets?
- Considerations for protecting against allegations of willful infringement and options for obtaining non-infringement or invalidity opinions.