William Roberts Lawyers Appoints Robert Gallagher as Principal in Brisbane Office
William Roberts Lawyers is pleased to announce the appointment of a new Principal at its Brisbane office, Robert Gallagher.
Robert Gallagher is a highly experienced litigator with a strong background in dispute resolution and corporate and commercial law, including business structures (companies, trusts, and partnerships) and corporate governance.
Robert Gallagher is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, a published author on legal practice management, served on the Queensland Law Society's Practice Management Committee, and has acted as a director and company secretary of a number of substantial private companies, charitable foundations and community groups and as a Trustee of CEDA (Committee for Economic Development of Australia).
Robert Gallagher’s recent matters include:
- Disputes relating to "off the plan" contracts;
- Investors' claims against stockbrokers, financial planners and accountants;
- Developers' claims against civil engineers and project managers;
- Financiers' claims against quantity surveyors and valuers;
- Landlords' and Tenants' disputes;
- Joint Venture and Shareholder disputes.
William Roberts Lawyers chairman and principal Robert Ishak said “Robert is a tremendously talented individual who is recognised for his expertise and has shown an exceptional track record in client service. Robert’s appointment demonstrates the firm’s commitment to developing our talent and continued growth in the Brisbane market. I look forward to serving with him”.