The FSA has published a speech given by Sarah Wilson, (Director Retail Firms Division, FSA) entitled Treating Customers Fairly - Progress and Next Steps. In her speech Mrs Wilson covers:
- The need for the TCF initiative.
- The outcomes that the FSA is looking for in TCF.
- TCF and the FSA’s experience of putting principle based regulation into practice.
- The implementing phase of TCF and the March 2007 deadline.
- The next steps in the TCF initiative for firms that miss the March 2007 deadline and for those firms that meet the deadline.