Stange Law Firm, PC Founding Partner Kirk C. Stange is proud to be teaching three different courses at the 2018 lex|Port Tech Expo for the Missouri Bar. The 2018 lex|Port Tech Expo features legal-tech sessions with both national and local presenters. The expo will give you updates on ethically marketing your practice, avoiding social media pitfalls, design thinking for your firm, e-discovery, and more. The event will be held at the 47,000 square foot, multi-purpose Purser Center at Logan University in Chesterfield, MO on October 25th and 26th.
St. Louis divorce lawyer Kirk Stange will present, or co-present, the following courses:
- Friday Oct. 26th (9:00am – 10:00am) – E-Discovery: Apps & Emerging Technology You Need to Know About
- Apps and emerging technology are rapidly impacting the discovery and litigation process. From Wickr, Vaporstream, Confide, Snapchat, and cloud computing, it is imperative to stay up-to-date. This session will help to provide you with the information you need to know about various apps and emerging technology.
- Friday Oct. 26th (10:20am – 11:10am) – Email & Text Message Evidence in Litigation
- Email and text communication can have a huge impact on litigation. Are you prepared to navigate through hurdles in discovering the evidence you need? This session will provide you with what you need to know to effectively use email and text data.
- Friday Oct. 26th (2:20pm – 3:10pm) – 50 Tech Tips, Sites and Gadgets
- Looking for the latest and greatest technology to make your practice run more efficient and life a bit easier? This fast-paced session will provide tips to improve efficiency and innovative gadgets you will want to add to your must-have technology list.
Mr. Stange will co-present his final course (50 Tech Tips, Sites and Gadgets) with Jason Cecil. Jason has spent the past year and half serving as the Chief Technology Officer with The Missouri Bar. Other speakers at the expo include David Kim and Daniel Nelson (Armstrong Teasdale), Burton Kelso (Chief Technology Expert with Integral), Terrence J. O’Toole, Jr. (Baker Sterchi Cowden & Rice), Erin Gerstenzang (EHG Law Firm), and Michael Downey (Downey Law Group).
The Divorce Headquarters® App is a tool offered by Stange Law Firm, PC, which is designed for people going through a divorce or family law matter. Available on Apple and Android devices, the free app allows you to download podcasts, read articles, and watch videos on divorce and family law issues.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Kirk C. Stange is responsible for this content. Principal place of business 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), MO 63105.