Attached please find the updated Foreign Listed Stock Index Futures and Options Approvals Chart, current as of January 8, 2008. All prior versions are superseded and should be discarded. Please note the following developments since we distributed the last Approvals Chart:
(1) The CFTC has not approved any new foreign stock index futures contracts since we last distributed the Chart. The CFTC also reports that it has received requests for the following products:
- Eurex Deutschland – Dow Jones STOXX Large 200 Index, Dow Jones STOXX Small 200 Index, Dow Jones Euro STOXX
- Select Dividend 30 Index, SLI Swiss Leader Index, and Swiss Market Index Midcap (SMIM) Index; and
- Taiwan Futures Exchange – Taiwan Stock Exchange Non-Financial Non-Electronics Sub-Index.
(2) The SEC has not approved any new foreign equity index options since we last distributed the Chart.