During June, FSA plans:
- a DP on the global regulatory landscape;
- consultations on enhanced supervisory guidance for building societies and transitional arrangements for strengthening liquidity standards (also with feedback to the liquidity reporting CP);
- consultation on implementing the RDR;
- joint consultation with Treasury on counter-cyclical measures;
- feedback on FAIFs and transparency as a regulatory tool; and
- consultations on deposit compensation, single customer view and publication of complaints data.