Today, new manufactured homes forms have been released, which can be accessed here.
The forms that are either new or have been changed are:
- Form 1 - Home owners information document
- Form 2 - Site agreement
- Form 11 - Dispute negotiation notice
- Form 12 - General increase notice
- Form 13 - Increase in site rent to cover special costs notice
- Form 14 - Utility cost notice
This coincides with today’s commencement of the first stage of the manufactured homes amendments introduced by the Housing Legislation (Building Better Futures) Amendment Act 2017 that were discussed in my recent article. In a media release issued today, Minister for Housing and Public Works, Mick de Brenni said that the amendments are “historic reform for vulnerable residents in residential parks across Queensland”.
Park owners should be aware of these new forms and utilise them from now on.
Additional revised forms will be released in due course once the second stage of the amendments commences at some stage next year.