On 28 November 2012 the Energy Regulatory Office published the price decree no. 4/2012, which sets out the feed in tariff and green bonuses applicable to electricity generated from renewable resources in 2013.
The prices for electricity generated by new renewable facilities put into operation in 2013 will decrease in comparison to 2012, with the exception of tariffs for hydro-generated electricity, which have slightly increased. In the case of wind-generated electricity, the prices will be decreased by 5 %, in the case of other renewable sources the prices will be decreased even more. The prices for electricity produced in existing renewable facilities (put into operation prior to 2013) will rise by 2 percent (with the exception of biogas and biomass facilities).
The following feed in tariff / green bonuses (in CZK/MWh, without VAT) will be applicable for new facilities put into operation in 2013:
- Small hydroelectric power stations in new locations – 3,230 / 2,230;
- Electricity generation by burning biomass – 3,730 / 2,670;
- Electricity generation by burning biogas with output of up to 550kW – 3,550 / 2,490;
- Electricity generation from landfill gas – 1,900 / 900;
- Electricity generation using wing energy – 2,120 / 1,570;
- Electricity generation using geothermal energy – 3,290 / 2,290;
- Electricity generation using solar radiation with output of up to 5kW – 3,410 / 2,860 until 30 June 2013 and 2,990 / 2,440 from 1 July 2013;
- Electricity generation using solar radiation with output from 5kW to 30kW – 2,830 / 2,280 until 30 June 2013 and 2,430 / 1,880 from 1 July 2013.
The full wording of the Price Decree 4/2012 is available here (in Czech).
Please note that the new Act no. 165/2012 Coll., on supported sources of energy shall become effective from 1 January 2013.