On June 7, 2017, Enforcement and Compliance, International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce published in the Federal Register a list of scope rulings and anticircumvention determinations made between April 1, 2016, and June 30, 2016, inclusive. The rulings and determinations involved the following cases:
- A–570–967 and C–570–968: Aluminum Extrusions From China
- A–570–018 and C–570–019: Boltless Steel Shelving Units Prepackaged for Sale From China
- A–570–016 and C–570–017: Certain Passenger Vehicle and Light Truck Tires From China
- A–570–979 and C–570–980: Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Cells, Whether or not Assembled Into Modules From China
- A–570–970 and C–570–971: Multilayered Wood Flooring From China
Commerce intends to publish future lists after the close of the next calendar quarter.