Turkey’s Ministry of Family and Social Policies (“Ministry”) has introduced comprehensive new standards for nursing centers for disabled people. Detailed regulations outline procedures and principles regarding opening facilities, working conditions, personnel standards, audit and scope of the services for such nursing centers.
The Regulation on Nursing Centers for Disabled Persons (“Regulation”) was published in the Official Gazette number 29878 on 4 November 2016.
The Regulation introduces provisions as to the following areas;
- Opening Process of Nursing Center for Disabled Persons (“Center”).
- Center’s Location and Conditions.
- Physical Specifications for the Center Building.
- General Working Conditions of Center.
- Scope of Nursing Services.
- Required Qualifications of Center’s Personnel.
- Audit of Centers.
Please see this link for the full text of the Regulation (only available in Turkish).
Information first published in the MA | Gazette, a fortnightly legal update newsletter produced by Moroğlu Arseven.