- 17 April 2013. A new tax treaty with Jersey was signed at Luxembourg’s London embassy. This new treaty will include the international standard of exchange of information upon request.
- 07 March 2013. Draft law 6552 implementing new tax treaty with Taïwan submitted to the Luxembourg Parliament.
- 07 March 2013. The Finance Ministers of Luxembourg and the Czech Republic signed on Tuesday 05 March an agreement on preventing double taxation which replaces the agreement of 1991. This new treaty will include the international standard of exchange of information upon request.
- 04 March 2013. Luxembourg Government Amendment includes the tax treaties signed with Kazakhstan, Laos (Lao People's Democratic Republic) and Sri Lanka to the draft law 6501.
- 28 February 2013. In its 2012 Annual Report issued on 25 February, the Luxembourg Direct Tax Authorities reported that they have negotiated new tax treaties with Botswana, Brunei, Chili, Czech Republic, Guernsey, Jersey and Isle of Man and protocol with Estonia. It is also reported that 592 exchange of information upon request, spontaneous information exchange and automatic exchange of information have been handled by the Luxembourg Direct Tax Authorities in 2012.
- Week 04-08 February 2013. The Luxembourg President of Parliament had informed Russian deputies that Luxembourg is close to the final vote of the protocol (signed on 21 November 2011).
- 25 January 2013. The Luxembourg Government adopted the draft law implementing the new tax treaty with Taiwan (signed on 19 December 2011). This draft law has not yet been submitted to the Parliament.
- 21 November 2012. Draft law 6501 submitted to the Luxembourg Parliament. This draft law implements new tax treaties with Germany, Macedonia, Seychelles and Tajikistan and protocols to existing tax treaties with Canada, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Italy, Malta, Poland, Romania, Russia and Switzerland. The international standard of exchange of information upon request is integrated to all of these.