The Board of Directors of the Colon Free Zone through Resolution JD No. 008-2019 of April 4th, 2019 adopted within Colon Free Zone the system for Electronic Commercial Entry/Exit Declaration System (Declaración de Movimiento Comercial Electrónico - DMCE) which consists of a web platform in order to: (i) create, send, approve and pay forms of Commercial Entry/Exit Declarations automatically; (ii) verify the data entered within the declaration and the freight consigned at the Colon Free Zone; (ii) exchange information, in a secure manner, with other government entities for the tracking of the freight consigned to companies that operates within Colon Free Zone.
Consists of a web platform in order to: create, send, approve and pay forms of Commercial Entry/Exit Declarations automatically...
Likewise, for the optimal functioning of the DMCE, the aforementioned resolution:
- approves the Declarations of Entry, Exit, Transfer, Disposal and Details of Containers Forms. These forms will be valid for a period of 8 calendar days;
- requires the registration at the Colon Free Zone of any company that has an operation code for performing commercial activities within the Colon Free Zone in order to obtain a Company account and at least one Administrator account. The foregoing, with the purpose of creating access to the electronic interface of the DMCE System;
- creates a Single-Window of Administrative Proceedings under the supervision and coordination of the Colon Free Zone to facilitate, through a single-window or integrated system, to fulfill the required procedures with different governmental authorities;
- establishes the procedure for entry and exit at the Colon Free Zone;
- approves Special Permits of: (i) Commercialization and the requirements to request the authorization of import, transfer, export and re-export under the DMCE System of cigarettes and tobacco products, in the form of raw material or as a finished product and; (ii) Manufacture, packaging, import, transfer, export and re-export under the DMCE System of finished medicines, pharmaceutical, psychotropic, narcotic and chemical precursors for medicinal use, food supplements, medical devices and any other used in human health.