- Certificate of Need Program
- Project Modification
AL2012-007, LoRocca Nursing Home, Tuscaloosa, AL: Proposes to replace and relocate the 75- bed nursing home that was destroyed during a tornado and add outpatient therapy services.
Second Project Modification Request: Request to relocate the project to the campus of Northport Medical Center and increase project costs.
- Project Modification
AL2007-021, Vestavia Surgical Services, LLC, Vestavia, AL: Proposes to establish and operate a new multispecialty Ambulatory Surgery Center consisting of four operating rooms and two procedure rooms.
Project Modification Request: Request to relocate the project to the campus of Brookwood
- AL2014-006, Lakeside Hospice, Inc., Anniston, AL: Proposes to establish a 10-bed inpatient hospice facility in Region VI.
- AL2014-007, Oasis Healthcare, Inc., Pell City, AL: Proposes to establish a 10-bed inpatient hospice facility by leasing space from the Village at Cook Springs, a continuing care retirement community, in Region VI.
Opposition: Lakeside Hospice, Inc., filed opposition/intervention on January 8, 2014.
- AL2014-008, Renal Treatment Centers – Southeast, LP d/b/a Enterprise Dialysis, Enterprise, AL: Proposes to add six in-center hemodialysis stations to the existing ESRD facility consisting of eight in-center hemodialysis stations, one hemodialysis isolation station, and one home-training station.
- Reviewability Determinations and Pending Reviewability Determinations
- Reviewability Determinations
RV2014-005, DCH Regional Medical Center, requests to replace equipment and enlarge a Special Procedures/EP Room.
RV2014-004, SMFI Therapy, LLC, requests to operate an outpatient rehab facility providing only physical therapy in Vestavia Hills, Alabama.
- Pending Reviewability Determinations
RV2014-001, Shelby Baptist Ambulatory Surgery Center, LLC, requests to lease space from Shelby Baptist Medical Center for the use of two to four additional procedure rooms.
RV2014-0006, St. Vincent’s Home Health, LLC, d/b/a St. Vincent’s Home Health of Jefferson County Rehabilitation Services, requests to provide multidisciplinary therapy/rehabilitation services to the residents of Episcopal Foundation of Jefferson County, d/b/a St. Martin’s in the Pines, through a services/lease agreement.
RV2014-007, Absolutely Affordable Healthcare, LLC, requests to provide nonskilled nursing services to clients within Shelby County and surrounding counties.
RV2014-008, Athens-Limestone Healthcare, LLC, d/b/a Athens-Limestone HomeCare, requests to relocate its administrative offices of the Home Health Agency within the city of Athens, Alabama.
RV2014-009, Tri-Vista Rehab, Inc., requests to establish an outpatient therapy clinic providing physical and occupational therapy in Birmingham, Alabama.
RV2013-034, Restore Therapy Services Outpatient, requests to provide only outpatient physical therapy in Winston County.
- New Business
410-1-2-.20 Cost Overrun
410-1-10-.03 Project Modifications After Issuance of Certificate of Need
Discussion of the proposed new rules was tabled until the next meeting.
The next CON Review Board meeting will be held on March 19, 2014.