On 20 January 2014, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs promulgated Circular No. 03/2014/TT-BLDTBXH ("Circular 03") guiding implementation of a number of Articles of the Decree No. 102/2013/ND-CP dated 05 September 2013, detailing implementation of a number of Articles of the Labor Code on foreign workers in Vietnam.
According to Circular 03, the dossier of request for granting work permit must have these following documents:
- Written request for work permit of the employer in the form promulgated together with this Circular;
- Written confirmation of not being offenders or liable to criminal prosecution includes the written confirmation issued by competent agencies of foreign countries and a Judicial certificate in case the foreign laborers have resided or are residing in Vietnam;
- Written confirmation of being managers, executive directors, experts or technical workers includes documentary evidence or written confirmation asserted by competent agencies and organizations or enterprises where the foreign laborers have worked or are trained depending on the circumstances;
- Written acceptance of using foreign laborers snoaonofDepaentof abo,WarndsandSocalAfasaboutokposonsaccpedby chapesonsofheponcaleopesCoeesorusngoegnaboes ordocuensofdecdngoaowconacosocutoegnaboesnhe ok posons hatailocutVenaee aboessued bychapesonsof he poncalepes Coees
The foreign laborers may use one of the following documents to prove their lawful appearance and working in Vietnam territory:
- The labor contract;
- The written confirmation of the employer;
- The decision on recruiting foreign laborer;
- The certificates of tax or insurance payment of foreign laborer.
Circular 03 takes effect on 10 March 2014 and replaced Circular No.31/2011/TT-BLĐTBXH and Decree No. 46/2011/ND-CP.