In this edition we look at some determinations from the period November 2018 to February 2019 which cover the following issues:
- Due diligence processes in relation to transfer requests;
- Implementing a pension sharing order;
- The duty to provide information;
- The provision of incorrect information; and
- Trustee decisions in relation to the distribution of death benefits.
In the statistics section we provide information on the outcomes of complaints and the range of awards made for distress and inconvenience.