The FSA has published issue 33 of its Market Watch newsletter. In this edition of Market Watch there are articles on:
- Manipulation of the order book - ‘layering or spoofing’.
- Focus on Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs).
- Article 57 request for information.
- Short selling.
- Alternative Investment Identifier (Aii) implementation date postponed.
- Transaction reporting user pack (TRUP).
- Common transaction reporting issues.
- Transaction reporting forum.
- Data quality.
View Market Watch issue 33, 28 August 2009