Listed below are the candidates for the 2018 special election races and the amount of cash on hand for each.
The Race for Governor
Listed below are the 2018 candidates for Florida Governor and the amount of cash on hand for each. The total is reflective of political committee and campaign accounts.
- Jack Latvala (R) - $4,803,311 (includes a $20,000 loan)
- Adam Putnam (R) - $15,351,036
- Andrew Gillum (D) - $482,870
- Gwen Graham (D) - $2,789,565
- Christopher King (D) - $1,672,829
- Philip Levine (D) - $5,704,233 (includes a $225,000 loan)
Listed below are Floridians rumored to join the 2018 race for Florida Governor and their respective political committees' cash on hand.
- Richard Corcoran (R) - $4,687,408
- Ron DeSantis (R) - $2,007,528.48
- Floridians for a Fair Democracy, Inc. (Voting Rights for Felons Ballot Initiative) - $562,134 on hand *Currently has an unofficial count of 540,336 signatures of the 766,200 required *View the Constitutional Amendment Petition Form
- Voters in Charge (No Casinos-linked Ballot Initiative) - $233,935 on hand *Currently has an unofficial count of 574,021 signatures of the 766,200 required *View the Constitutional Amendment Petition Form