The FCA has published its Quarterly Consultation Paper no.12 in which, the FCA is proposing to:
- make changes to the Handbook to signpost how rules implementing the Mortgage Credit Directive apply to passporting firms;
- make changes to the Listing Rules, the Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules, the Prospectus Rules and the Glossary;
- make changes to the Enforcement Guide to address the situation where a Final Notice is issued following the prior publication of a Warning Notice Statement;
- make changes to the regulatory reporting requirements set out in the Supervision Manual; and
- amend the Enforcement Guide and the Decision Procedure and Penalties Manual.
The FCA has asked for feedback on the proposals by 18 April 2016 for the first proposal and by 18 May 2016 for the remaining proposals.