Patent license agreements run the gamut from very simple to very complex. From what may appear to be “boiler-plate,” to the essentials of the agreement, the panel will discuss recurring issues in IP licenses.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Common drafting mistakes
- Avoiding the unintentional grant of rights
- Properly crafting payment and reporting provisions
- Choice of law and choice of venue provisions
- To arbitrate or not to arbitrate
- Issues with indemnification
This webinar is the fourth segment of Finnegan’s 2019 series, “Practical Advice on U.S. Patent Law Issues.” We hope you are able to attend.
Date: Thursday, December 5, 2019
Time: 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. India 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. China/Taiwan 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Japan/Korea
Scheduling Conflict? Finnegan records all hosted webinars. To view the recorded program, simply register for the webinar and you will receive an access link shortly after the live program is complete.