The FSA has published its latest Handbook development newsletter. The newsletter contains:
- Information about recent Handbook-related and other developments. The FSA reports that there have been no Handbook-related or other developments this month.
- Information about recently issued Handbook-related and other publications. This includes a brief summary of Policy Statement 09/15: Reforming remuneration practices in financial services.
- An updated timetable for forthcoming FSA publications. In September the FSA intends to publish a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 08/22: Strengthening liquidity standards.
- Information about consumer publications. In July the FSA published ‘Problems paying your mortgage’ which updated the guide entitled 'What to do when you can't pay your mortgage'.
- A link to the FSA’s events web page which provides information about forthcoming conferences and training events.
View Handbook development newsletter no. 114, 28 August 2009