FSB has updated the list of G-SIBs. There are now 30 banks on the list. China Construction Bank has been added to the list and BBVA removed. In conjunction with this publication, the Basel Committee has released the following information:
- a list of all the banks in the assessment sample;
- the denominators used to calculate the scores for banks in the exercise;
- the cut-off score that was used to identify the updated list of G-SIBs;
- the thresholds used to allocate G-SIBs to buckets for the purposes of calculating the specific higher loss absorbency requirements for each institution; and
- links to the disclosures of all the banks in the assessment sample in 2015.
(Source: FSB Updates G-SIBs List)