On 7 March 2014, the Central Bank of Ireland (Central Bank) published issue 2 of 2014 of its Market Update which looks at;
- Consultation Paper on carrying out depositary duties in accordance with Article 36 of the AIFMD.
- AIFM Reporting.
- AIFMD Q&A: Eighth Edition of the AIFMD Q&A published.
- Guidance related to AIFs and their service providers.
- Market Abuse: Industry Letter on Suspicious Transaction Reporting.
- Address by Gareth Murphy, Director of Markets Supervision, to QED Conference on Shadow Banking & Money Market Funds.
- Central Bank Conference on Effective Banking and Securities Regulation.
AIFM Regulations means the European Union (Alternative Investment Fund Managers) Regulations 2013
RIAIF means Retail Investor AIF
QIAIF means Qualifying Investor AIF