- 28 March: Deadline for responses to Central Bank UCITS Rulebook consultation (CP 77).
- 31 March: MMIF return will replace the OFI1 and Funds Annual Survey of Liabilities returns from April 2014. The first MMIF return is due to be reported in April 2014 in respect of the Q1 data.
- 31 March: S891(c) reporting (as detailed in our August Front Page) for 2013.
- 25 April: Date to be registered for FATCA (if a fund wants to appear on the 2 June 2014 list).
- 30 May: Deadline for responses to Central Bank Consultation on carrying out depositary duties in accordance with Article 36 of the AIFMD (CP 78).
- 2 June: IRS publish list of participating foreign financial institutions (FFIs) for FATCA purposes.
- 30 June: Deadline for filing the Investment Funds Annual Sub-Fund Profile Return on the Central Bank's ONR.
- 1 July: FATCA withholding start date for FDAP (annual/periodical) payments.
- 22 July: End of transitional period for EU AIFM. Non-EU AIFM can continue to market both EU and non-EU AIF to professional investors – additional reporting obligations apply.
This list does not cover ad hoc filings or filings of annual accounts (and related documents) and semi-annual accounts because these filing dates will vary to reflect the particular year-end.