On 28 August 2019 the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and nine other authorities published the Guiding Opinions on Strengthening Industrial Internet Safety in the context of establishing China's industrial internet security guarantee system.
According to the opinions, the industrial internet security guarantee system should be established by the end of 2020 and be a sound and reliable mechanism by 2025. To this end, the authorities have agreed the following aims:
- to promote industrial internet security accountability;
- to establish an industrial internet security management system;
- to improve protection levels for the industrial internet security of businesses;
- to strengthen the protection capacity of industrial internet data security;
- to develop the national technical means for industrial internet security;
- to improve the public service capacity of industrial internet security; and
- to promote the technological innovation and industrial development of industrial internet security.
For further information on this topic please contact Samuel Yang or Yang Chen at AnJie Law Firm by telephone (+86 10 8567 5988) or email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org). The AnJie Law Firm website can be accessed at www.anjielaw.com.