Costs specialists PJ Kirby QC and Robin Dunne look back at some important cases of 2019 and consider what issues will arise in the world of costs in 2020.
Click here to listen to the audio.
The cases discussed are:
- Herbert v HH Law Ltd  EWCA Civ 527
- Ainsworth v Stewarts Law LLP  Costs LR 669
- West v Stockport NHS Foundation Trust  EWCA Civ 1220
- Rogers v Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council  EWCA Civ 1134
- Yirenki -v- Ministry of Defence  EWHC 3102 (QB)
- Easteye Ltd v Malhotra Property Investments Ltd and Others  Costs LR 2181
- Ohpen Operations UK Ltd v Invesco Fund Managers Ltd  EWHC 2504 (TCC)