Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security has issued Measures for Publicizing Acts in Material Violation of Labor Protection Laws on September 1, 2016, and will take effect on January 1, 2017.
The following seven violation behaviours of employers will be publicized to society;
- deductions of large amounts from or delay in payment of large amounts of employees' labor remunerations without cause; or refusal to pay labor remunerations and being transferred to judicial authorities for investigation of criminal liability;
- failure to purchase social insurances or pay social insurance premiums in accordance with the law, which is serious in nature;
- violation of the provisions of working hours, rest and vacations, which is serious in nature;
- vilation of the provisions of special protection for female employees and underage employees, which is serious in nature;
- violation of the provision on prohibition of using child labor;
- resulting in serious adverse social influences as a result of violation of labor protection laws; or
- other acts in material violation of labor protection laws.
The ways to publicize include: web portals of the administrative departments of human resources and social security, as well as through major newspapers, TV and other media.