Recent M&A Activity:
- January 1, 2020: Entriq Solutions was acquired by Juice Technologies (dba Plug Smart) for an undisclosed amount. With this acquisition, both companies will work closely together to build on the support and services provided to their existing customers throughout the Midwest and beyond.
- January 9, 2020: Western Propane Service was acquired by Superior Plus Corp. for an undisclosed amount.
- January 10, 2020: Jagged Peak Energy was acquired by Parsley Energy. Jagged shareholders will receive a fixed exchange ratio of 0.447 shares of the company’s Class A common stock for each share of Jagged common stock they own.
- January 13, 2020: Lilis Energy has received a non-binding bid to be acquired by Värde Partners.
- January 14, 2020: SRC Energy was acquired by PDC Energy for $971.3 million. The merged entity will hold 182,000 net acres in the Wattenberg field in the DJ Basin, along with PDC’s 36,000 net acres in the Permian Delaware Basin. PDC is expected to exit 2019 with about 200,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day in production. The company has been delisted from the stock exchange as a result of the transaction.
- January 16, 2020: TransPower was acquired by Meritor for an undisclosed amount.