From 12 September 2011 RIDDOR reporting will move to a predominantly online system with a suite of seven forms available to make reporting quicker and easier.
The seven online RIDDOR reporting forms will be:
- F2508 Report of an Injury
- F2508 Report of a Dangerous Occurrence
- F2508A Report of a Case of Disease
- OIR9B Report of an Injury Offshore
- OIR9B Report of a Dangerous Occurrence Offshore
- F2508G1 Report of a Flammable Gas Incident
- F2508G2 Report of a Dangerous Gas Fitting
Notification of fatal and major incidents will still take place by phone.
A helpful Q&A about the changes can be found here