There are so many ESG-related publications and developments that it is hard to keep abreast of them all. For this reason, every two weeks, our firm has been publishing a tracker of ESG-related publications and developments, with a primary focus on developments that may be of most interest to or impact our clients, be they corporates, asset managers or asset owners.
Key updates covered in this edition include:
- The Loan Market Association’s new Social Loan Principles.
- The UN Principles for Responsible Investment’s publication of its latest three year strategy.
- Draft Order creating a capacity market in the Spanish electricity system.
- The EU Commission’s adoption of a package intended to improve the flow of money towards sustainable activities across the EU.
- The Spanish Government approval of the referral of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan to Brussels.
This issue covers the period 13 to 28 April 2021.