In this weekly post, we round-up FinTech-related financial services regulatory developments for the week ending 2 June 2023.
> Insights from Herbert Smith Freehills
- Hong Kong gives green light to retail access to crypto platforms as guardrails are finalised
- The Cyberspace Administration of China issues guidance on filing standard contract for outbound cross-border transfer of personal information
- Following Meta, what next for international data transfers?
- Failure to prevent fraud – what are the implications of the new offence?(UK)
- English court orders crypto exchange to transfer assets into England and Wales to facilitate enforcement of judgment