The Joint Committee of the European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs) have published updated Q&As on the key information document (KID) requirements for packaged retail and insurance-based investment products (PRIIPs).
Updates to the Q&As include:
- requirement for a KID for products listed on a regulated market;
- the treatment of credit-linked notes;
- applying a correction for risk neutrality;
- OTC derivatives language;
- provision of information on the underlying options of a multi-option product;
- presentation of information on costs, etc.