- FCC Form 499-Q is due August 1, 2011 for all filers that are not considered to be de minimis for Universal Service filing purposes. This filing encompasses historical revenues from the second quarter of 2011 and projected revenues for the fourth quarter of 2011. A copy of the current FCC Form 499-Q can be found here.
- Carriers certified in California having gross annual intrastate revenues exceeding $750,000 are required to submit their quarterly PUC User Fee by July 15, 2011. Gross intrastate revenues exclude inter-carrier sales, directory listings, and equipment sales. More information on this filing may be found here.
- The Universal Service contribution factor for the Third Quarter of 2011 is 14.4%. A copy of the notice can be found here.
- Carriers that provided service between the United States and foreign points in the 2010 calendar year are required to file their annual International Traffic Data report by July 31, 2011. Carriers required to file this report include resellers that bill for international service that was handled by an underlying carrier. Information regarding this filing, including past reports and the filing manual, may be found here.
- Carriers that are certified in California and have annual gross intrastate revenues in excess of $750,000 are required to pay the California Public Utilities Commission's Annual User fee on a quarterly basis. The filing for the second quarter of 2011 is due July 15, 2011. More information on this filing may be found here.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) providers and Commercial Mobile Radio Service (CMRS) providers who rely on traffic studies to report interstate revenues on FCC Form 499-Q must submit these studies by August 1, 2011 to the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) and the Chief, Industry Analysis and Technology Division of the FCC. The instructions to Form 499-A, which lists filing deadlines at page 5, can be found here.
- Quarterly financial reports and Performance Progress Reports (PPR) for Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) grant recipients are due July 30, 2011 for the second quarter of 2011.
The quarterly Performance Progress Reports for Broadband Sustainability Projects can be found here.
The quarterly Performance Progress Reports for projects involving Public Computer Centers can be found here.
The quarterly Performance Progress Reports for Broadband Infrastructure Projects can be found here.