Click here to listen to the audio.
Thompson Hine is pleased to share with you the latest episode of Workplace Wisdom, our podcast series that explores labor and employment legal issues, regulatory developments, trends and other significant topics affecting in-house counsel and HR professionals.
In this episode, Eric Clark, a partner in our Labor & Employment practice, and April Miller Boise, Former Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary of Meritor, share tips on how to build your career. They will discuss various strategies in defining professional goals and how to take a proactive approach to achieving them. Some key topics include:
- Establishing a vision of what your personal success looks like
- Taking charge of your career, exercising initiative and being proactive
- Prioritizing your strengths and weaknesses
- Getting to know your organization and how it defines success
- Staying visible and promoting your personal successes
Listen to Workplace Wisdom podcast.