Robins Kaplan LLP announced today the firm’s 2022 Executive Board.
The following partners have been re-elected to two-year board terms:
- Tara Sutton, Chair of the Mass Tort Group
- Anthony Froio, Managing Partner of the Boston office
- Anne Lockner
Stacey Slaughter, Deputy Chair of the Business Litigation Group and Co-Chair of the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group, has been reappointed to a one-year board term. Brendan Johnson, Co-Chair of the American Indian Law and Policy Group and the Government and Internal Investigations Group, has been appointed to a one-year board term.
The following partners will continue to serve on the Executive Board:
- Ronald Schutz, Chair of the Executive Board
- Steven Schumeister, Managing Partner of the Firm
- Jake Holdreith, Practice Group Leader, Health and Life Sciences Industry Group
- David Martinez, Member of the Diversity Committee and Pro Bono Chair of the Los Angeles Office