If your company has incurred foreign VAT on business-related expenses during 2008, you could be entitled to a full VAT refund. Each year up to 80 per cent of foreign VAT incurred remains unclaimed, adding to businesses foreign costs.
If you have not yet claimed your 2008 VAT refund entitlement, please note that the deadline in most European countries for 2008 is 30 June 2009 Remember, your business could reclaim VAT on a range of expenses including:
- Accommodation expenditure
- Exhibition fees and stand costs
- Business entertainment costs
- Travel and transport costs including fuel, car hire, taxis and parking fees
- Advertising and promotional material, and much more