- Don’t miss the IRS webinar: Unrelated Business Income Tax and Tax-Exempt Organizations
- IRS releases FY 2014 Data Book
- Top eight tax tips about deducting charitable contributions
- Interim Guidance issued on Applicability of Unrelated Business Income Tax to State Chartered Credit Unions
- Recent revocations
- Register for EO workshops
1. Don’t miss the IRS webinar: Unrelated Business Income Tax and Tax-Exempt Organizations
Wednesday, April 8
2-3 p.m. ET
Presentation topics include:
- Unrelated Business Income Tax
- Three parts test
- Common types of UBI activities
- Exceptions and exclusions
- Principal form used to report
- IRS resources
Send advanced questions about this topic only to email@example.com. We’ll incorporate answers to selected questions in the presentation.
2. IRS releases FY 2014 Data Book
The IRS recently released statistics on Fiscal Year 2014 activities in its annual release of the Data Book.
3. Top eight tax tips about deducting charitable contributions
When you give a gift to charity that helps the lives of others in need, it may also help you at tax time. You may be able to claim the gift as a deduction that may lower your tax. Here are eight tax tips you should know about deducting your gifts to charity.
4. Interim Guidance issued on Applicability of Unrelated Business Income Tax to State Chartered Credit Unions
This directive modifies and supersedes Interim Guidance Memorandum TEGE-04-0314-0005 (March 24, 2014) and provides direction to Exempt Organization examiners in the processing of UBIT issues of state charted credit union organizations described in section 501(c)(14)(A) of the Internal Revenue Code.
5. Recent revocations
For the latest list, go to Revocations of 501(c)(3) Determinations.
6. Register for EO workshops
Register for our upcoming workshops for small and medium-sized 501(c)(3) organizations. Remember to check this page periodically for new workshops being planned in a town near you.