Women today still face considerable challenges working in the legal profession. This podcast explores:
- The reality that women consistently assume more at-home responsibilities even though they have similar work demands as men
- The impact of taking maternity and family-related leaves of absence
- The truth about the “likability factor”
- Unique guidelines for effective self-promotion and networking practices
- The value of establishing personal rules and rituals
- The critical role that business leaders have to play in attracting and retaining female legal talent
So what are the keys to achieving well-rounded and meaningful success when managing a career in law?
Cindy Ann Thomas addresses these topics and more with her guests: Erin Webber, Shareholder at Littler; Frances Barbieri, Assistant Vice President and Senior Corporate Counsel of U.S. Bank; and Mary Kaczmarek, Attorney Coach, Law Firm Consultant and Author.