The FSA has published issue 108 of its Handbook Development newsletter.
In this newsletter the FSA provides:
- Information about recent FSA Handbook-related and other developments. The FSA reports that there have been no developments this month.
- Information about recently issued FSA Handbook-related and other publications. Here the FSA covers a number of publications including Policy Statement 09/2: Rights issue subscription periods - Feedback on CP09/4 and final rules and Discussion Paper 09/1: Short selling.
- An updated timetable for forthcoming FSA publications. In Q2 2009 the FSA plans to publish a Policy Statement to Consultation Paper 08/25: The approved persons regime – significant influence function review. It also plans to publish in May 2009 a Feedback Statement to Discussion Paper 09/: Short selling.
- FSA consumer publications.
- A link to the FSA’s events web page.
View Handbook Development Newsletter (issue 108), (PDF 139KB), 27 February 2009