The Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) has published a Policy Statement containing final rules and feedback to responses following CP28/15 “The PRA Rulebook: Part 4” and Chapter 1 of CP41/15 “Occasional Consultation Paper”.
The policy statement is relevant to all PRA-regulated firms and is part of a series of publications that will redraft the Handbook inherited from the Financial Services Authority to create the PRA rulebook.
The Policy statement has six appendices as follows:
- Appendix 1: PRA Rulebook: Financial conglomerates instrument 2015
- Appendix 2: PRA Rulebook: CRR firms: Group risk systems instrument 2015
- Appendix 3: PRA Rulebook: Regulatory reporting (Amendment No.1) instrument 2015
- Appendix 4: Handbook (Rulebook Consequentials) instrument 2015
- Appendix 5: PRA Rulebook: Interpretation (Amendment) instrument 2015
- Appendix 6: PRA Rulebook: Solvency II firms, Non Solvency II forms, Non-Authorised Persons: Lloyd’s instrument (No. 2) 2015
The majority of rules will come into force on 1 January 2016, except for the part of the Handbook (Rulebook Consequentials) instrument 2015 which will come into force on 7 March 2016.