Before the end of 2011, FSA plans:
- a policy statement on its consultation on the auctioning of greenhouse gas emission allowances;
- a policy statement on parts of its third consultation on strengthening capital standards;
- several publications on business standards including policy statements on with-profits policyholder protection, changes to product disclosure and data collection, and consultations on proposed Mortgage Market Review reforms and packaged bank accounts;
- feedback on part of its consultation on the Client Assets Sourcebook (CASS) with the remaining feedback in early 2012;
- policy statements on Northern Irish credit unions, authorised professional firms and legal services reform, the Credit Unions Sourcebook and the protected cell regime for Open Ended Investment Companies; and
- a policy statement on the draft Financial Crime Guide.
(Source: Handbook Development (Issue 139))