FCA has launched a new webpage on housing association permissions. It provides information on finding out what permissions housing associations that hold a mortgage portfolio need and how to register for interim permission. Associations that need an interim permission must register by 31 March and apply for full permission by 30 June. (Source: New FCA Page for Housing Association Consumer Credit Permissions)