FCA has published the minutes of its September Board meeting. The meeting covered a range of topics including:
- the mortgage market review (MMR) and the plans for its implementation;
- FCA's supervision strategy;
- plans for the transfer of consumer credit regulation to FCA and outstanding work;
- progress on the recommendations of the Parliamentary Commission for Banking Standards and the Government's decision to limit the senior persons regime to deposit-taking institutions;
- taking forward, including by thematic review, FCA's concerns over the use of dealing commission and the associated definition of "research"; and
- protections for investors in peer-to-peer loan-based crowdfunding.
(Source: FCA Publishes September Board Minutes)