FSB has met in Seoul ahead of the G20 summit. It focused on regulatory developments including:
- the new Basel standards for global bank capital and liquidity standards;
- a framework for addressing systemically important financial institutions;
- recommendations for increasing the intensity and effectiveness of financial supervision;
- recommendations for implementing central clearing and trade reporting of OTC derivatives; and
- principles for reducing reliance on credit rating agency ratings.