The Luxembourg Stock Exchange released an FAQ on the Euro MTF rules & regulations, which lay down the requirements in terms of approval of prospectuses and the listing process on the Euro MTF market.
This newly released FAQ should reduce delays and costs for issuers by providing certainty over the factual application of the rules & regulations of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The FAQ provides short answers to the most frequent questions and references to the rules & regulations concerning the listing process of securities on the Euro MTF market.
The first part of the FAQ deals with practical questions regarding in particular, the listing process, requirements, pre-clearance requests and time frame.
The second part addresses the following questions which relate to specific instruments or documents:
- high-yield debt issues - specific requirements;
- debt securities – stand-alone;
- debt securities – programme;
- financial statements / incorporation by reference;
- undertakings for collective investment (UCIs).
The FAQ can be found here.